- Participating in the Leadership Experience Opportunity;
- Being the business manager at Alpharetta High School’s Creative Arts magazine;
- Participating in Future Business Leaders of America, the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair;
- Being a Raider Ambassador;
- Being in the Model United Nations; and
- Playing a violin for four years.
- Outstanding Achievement in French and AP Biology;
- First place in Alpharetta High School and third place in Fulton County’s Regional Science and Engineering Fair in Microbiology;
- First place in Fulton County and second place in the state in FBLA Business presentation;
- First place in Fulton County and in the state in FBLA and in the state for entrepreneurship;
- First place in Fulton County and eighth in the state FBLA for marketing;
- National Merit Commended Scholar;
- AP Scholar award with distinction;
- Johns Hopkins University Book Award; and
- Georgia’s Governor Honor program in Biology.
So long & farewell! Thank You to the ALPHARETTA Rotary Club for a great year.
As I reflect over my past year as President of the Club
I will share my “Top 10 Highlights” Friday morning.
Together We’ve Been a Gift to the World!